Life-Artistry in Nature, Spring Program I
Many of us feel drawn to nature. We know intuitively that it is a place where well- being can be fostered. But we may not know why and we may not know how to take advantages of the amazing powers of nature. Join us for this beautiful program that (weather permitting) will take place in the wild. We will hike, practice nature mindfulness, meditate, and forage and identify the season’s edible treasures. Guided by Sheri Mabry and Jamie Sue Beaupre’
This offering is a pre-register, pre-pay program only. For your convenience you can pay with a cc or PayPal online using the button above or mail form and fee to the studio using the button below.
Please note: This is a non-refundable payment.
• Mediation and other eco-therapy techniques specific to a natural environment to support your emotional and spiritual growth. (for all levels, including graduates of Life-Artistry Meditation program)
• The ways that outer nature can reflect our inner nature and gain tools to help you grow and/or heal
• Methods to forage and identify the seasons’ edible plants that supplement a holistic, life-artistry lifestyle (guided Jamie)
• Life-Artistry techniques and tools that can help alleviate stress, reduce tension, nurture creativity
• How a comprehensive practice that you can integrate into your lifestyle will enhance your well being
An awe-inspiring, thought-provoking, knowledge rich program that will help you to reach your full potential and live a beautiful, peaceful life. To Live Your Light!
Time: 6:00-7:30 pm (sundown), May 10,17,24 ,31
Instructor: Sheri Mabry, MA Curriculum and Instruction, Eco-therapy Level I, ERYT (Yoga Instructor), Reiki Teacher Master, Thai Yoga I, Meditation Instructor, Reflexologist, Published Author (including titles relating to nature).
Instructor: Jamie Sue Beaupré is the founder and owner of Native Niche, a Wisconsin based company which provides services such as invasive plant removal, garden maintenance, and native plant consultation, helping landowners connect their landscape to Wisconsin’s natural heritage. Her botany background includes extensive experience working for the Department of Natural Resources. She served as an employee at the Cedarburg Bog as well as working in Ottawa National Forest and area parks. She is a Native Plant Certified Naturalist. Jamie has spent most of her life in and around nature; it is her life’s work as well as her truest passion. For more information on Jamie and the series she offers, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes will meet at various outdoor nature preserves. If weather prohibits, (lightning storm) we’ll meet at the studio-Balancing Arts Yoga and Well Being Studio, 1300, 14th Ave. 3rd Floor. Grafton WI 53024